ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR (OCB) DITINJAU DARI IKLIM ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN PT. MEGAMAS PLAZA BANGUNAN MEDAN

Jurnal Poliprofesi, Volume: XII No. 1, Juli 2017

Senin, 11 September 2017 15:38 | Sudah dibaca 332 kali

This study aims to determine the relationship between organizational climate and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB). The hypothesis of this study stated that there is a positive relationship between organizational climate and Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB), assuming the better the climate of the organization of a company, then the OCB organization of employee will be higher, or the worse the organizational climate, the OCB employee was also lower The subjects of this study were 110 employees of PT. Megamas Plaza Bangunan Medan selected by purposive sampling method. Data were obtained from a scale to measure the organizational climate and OCB. Calculations were performed to test the requirements analysis (assumption) that consists of a test for normality and linierity. To analyze the data, the study used Product Moment Correlation with SPSS 20 for Windows. The results of data analysis showed that the correlation coefficient was 0.359 (p<0.05). It shows that there is a positive relationship between organizational climate and OCB. These results indicate that the contribution of the organizational climate variable to OCB is 12.9 percent, while the remaining 87.1 percent is influenced by other factors not examined. From there results it is concluded that the hypothesis stating that there is a positive relationship between organizational climate and OCB is acceptable.

Kata Kunci: Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB), iklim organisasi