PENGARUH TINGKAT PENJUALAN, RISIKO BISNIS, DAN STRUKTUR ASSET PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN INDUSTRI BARANG KONSUMSI YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2011-2014

Jurnal Manajemen Prima, Volume VII, Nomor I, Januari 2017

Rabu, 13 September 2017 14:35 | Sudah dibaca 382 kali

The purpose of this study is to analyze and determine the effect level of sales, business risk, and asset structure on capital structure in the consumer goods industry companies listed on the stock exchange in the 2011-2014 period, theories used in this research are those of level of sales of the companies, business risk, asset stucture and its capital structure. The method used is quantitative approach, this type of research used philoshophy of positivism and the nature is causal relationship research. The population of this study were 36 consumer goods companies, dranw by using purposive sampling technique that 32 companies were dranw as samples. The results of study indicate that simultan level of sales of the companies, business risk, and asset stucture have an effect on capital structure in which F count > F table or 5.988 > 2.68. Partially structre assets does not significantly effect the capital structure with a value of T- observe < Ttable or 2.901 < -1.657, 0.643 < 1.657 and 1.657. In conclusion the coefficient determination test showed that 10.7 % of capital structure of the dependent variable can be explained by the independent variables of level of sales, business risk, and asset structure, while remaining 89.3 % is explaided by other variables outside the research variables.

Kata Kunci: evel of sales companies, business risk, asset structure and capital structure