ANALISIS PENGARUH SEKTOR PARIWISATA, PERDAGANGAN TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI INDONESIA

Jurnal Akuntansi Prima, Volume VIII, Nomor I, Januari 2018

Rabu, 31 Januari 2018 17:01 | Sudah dibaca 219 kali

The results showed some conclusions: (i) in the long term that the variables of tourism foreign exchange and net exports positive and significant impact. Dummy variables and the exchange rate and no significant positive effect. (ii) in the short term that the variables of tourism foreign exchange and net exports positive and significant impact. And a dummy variable exchange rate and no significant positive effect. (iii) of the coefficient of determination (R2) showed that the variables studied could explain the long-term and short-term equal to 94.01 percent, while the remaining 5.99 percent is explained by variables out of models (which was not studied).

Kata Kunci: Foreign Tourist, Exchange Rate, Net Exports, GDP, Engle - Granger Cointegration, Regression Dummy, ECM Domowitz-El Badawi