IMPACT OF DEVELOPMENT OF AIRPORT OF SILANGIT TARUTUNG AGAINST TO ECONOMICS OF LOCAL COMMUNITY AND GROWTH OF TOURISM IN AREA TOBA LAKE PROVINCE OF NORTH SUMATERA

Jurnal Manajemen Prima, Volume VIII, Nomor I, Januari 2018

Rabu, 28 Maret 2018 09:53 | Sudah dibaca 301 kali

The objectif of long-term of research objective is the development of Silangit Airport in the vicinity of Lake Toba as a solution and effort in order to improve the condition of infrastructure. The Government recognizes that Silangit Airport's important role can reduce the revenue gap and have long-term impacts on regional economic growth. The construction of Silangit Airport also serves as the driving force for increasing the tourism of Lake Toba. The research method used is quantitative descriptive approach. Data collection method is done by interview, questionnaire, documentation study and research seminar. The method used to analyze the data is multiple linear regression analysis where research variables are Airport Development Silangit (X), Tourism Growth (Z), Community Economy (Y). Partial test results show that the development of Silangit Airport has a positive and significant impact on economic development. Partial test results show that tourism development has positive and significant impact on economic development. The simultaneous test result shows that the Airport Development and Tourism Development have positive and significant influence to Economic development and value of determination coefficient of 82.8% and the rest of 17.2% explained by independent variables that are not examined.

Kata Kunci: Airport Development Silangit, Community Economy, Tourism Growth